Protect your b pillar from rocks, rings, and other things that hit it regularly with our easy-to-apply DIY PPF kit.
B Pillar Protection kits: https://tesbros.com/search?type=product&q=b+pillar&search=
NOTE: Installing indoors is highly recommended. This way you won’t get debris underneath the film.
• 2 PPF pieces for both pillars
• PPF Squeegee
• Spray bottle with slip solution (must add water before use)
What you need:
• 70% Isopropyl alcohol
• Microfiber towel
Tesla Cleaning Products:
● Starter Car Wash Bundle: https://tesbros.com/products/clean-starter-bundle
● Interior Cleaner: https://tesbros.com/products/interior-cleaner-16oz
● Waterless wash w/ wax: https://tesbros.com/products/waterless-wax-16oz
● Car Shampoo: https://tesbros.com/collections/cleaning/products/car-shampoo-16oz
● Glass Cleaner: https://tesbros.com/collections/cleaning/products/glass-cleaner-16oz
Top Tesla Accessories:
● Model S: https://tesbros.com/collections/model-s-accessories
● Model 3: https://tesbros.com/collections/model-3-accessories
● Model X: https://tesbros.com/collections/model-x-accessories
● Model Y: https://tesbros.com/collections/model-y-accessories
This video and design is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of this video for commercial purposes without written permission from TesBros LLC is prohibited.