What Elon Musk JUST DID With Twitter CHANGES EVERTHING!
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos!
Ever since Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion, employees have been constantly worried about losing their jobs. Parag Agrawal, CEO of Twitter, has been bombarded with a variety of questions during the last few weeks, including ones related to layoffs, Twitter’s future, and more.In fact, there have been rumors that Musk will fire every board member of Twitter and replace them with new ones.
So, I think we can all agree that it has been a wild month for the social network that we collectively love to hate. Elon Musk took a bite out of Twitter early in April, coming away with 9.2% of the company, and is planning on exercising his influence over Twitter through its board of directors.
When Musk backed out of his planned board seat, he began to talk about an even more outrageous plan that he would buy the company outright and take it private. And almost everyone freaked out about this news and had an opinion about it, and some of those opinions cast doubt on the seriousness of the plans of the infamously unserious tech tycoon’s grand plans. Musk’s $43 billion offer valued Twitter for less than it was trading for a year ago, which begs the question: Is this guy for real?
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
#Elon #Musk #twitter #Spacex #tesla
About Space Live
🎥 Videos about Elon Musk, SpaceX, Tesla and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space Live
🔔 Subscribe now for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos
Watch More from Space Live
🟢 Elon Musk News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnEXUfPoD0wpm_jCO3qAoF-INE8csb4sf
🟠 SpaceX News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnEXUfPoD0wrfwZLaJyNqjjEaxPiUuy7p
🔴 Tesla News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnEXUfPoD0wqaY9rit0Tunko-q0mrFrCz
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.