IT HAPPENED! SpaceX Is Finally Launching Starship To Orbit in July 2022!
» Subscribe to Science Of Space!
CEO Elon Musk claims that SpaceX could be ready to attempt Starship’s first orbital launch as early as July.
While SpaceX has been making slow and steady progress preparing the Starship upper stage and Super Heavy booster nominally assigned to that launch debut, the odds that even just one of those two stages will be fully qualified for flight before the end of July are quite small. Musk’s claims about what will happen after that rocket is ready are even loftier.
According to Musk, after SpaceX is done preparing a Starship and Super Heavy booster for their inaugural orbital launch attempt sometime “next month,” the company will have a second ship and booster pair “ready to fly in August” and another pair every month after that.
Videos For Educational Purpose Only.
Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: . [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
JessicaKrish – https://youtube.com/c/jessicakirsh
SpaceX – https://youtube.com/c/SpaceX
Everyday Artronaut- https://youtube.com/c/EverydayAstronaut
#spacex #starship #starshiplaunch
However, there is very little evidence that SpaceX is on the cusp of being able to complete a new orbital-class Starship and Super Heavy booster every month. While SpaceX is working on future Starships and is almost done assembling a second orbital-class Super Heavy booster, the pace of that work appears to be about the same as it’s been for the last 12+ months.
Yes, SpaceX is almost done stacking Booster 8 and has begun stacking Ship 25. Sections of Ship 26, Ship 27, and Booster 9 have also been spotted at Starbase. But SpaceX has been unable to finish stacking Booster 8 over the last few months it’s been focused on Ship 24 and Booster 7.
Ship 24 and Booster 7, meanwhile, are making good progress but are still incomplete. Both recently completed several mostly successful cryogenic and structural proof tests and returned to SpaceX’s assembly bays, where workers have begun installing Raptor engines and applying finishing touches.
About Science Of Space
Listen to the world top thinkers in science, astronomy, cosmology, technology and futurism.
So we are inviting you to join us in exploring Space, Rockets and Science and together we can conquer the unknown! “Science Of Space!?”
» Subscribe now! https://www.youtube.com/c/ScienceOfSp…
» Science Of Space on Twitter
» Science Of Space on Instagram – https://instagram.com/science_of_spac…
#Starship #starship #spacex #starshipspacex #spacexstarship #spacexsn20 #sn15 #starshipsn1616 #nasaspaceflight #everydayastronaut #starshiporbitalflight #supercatching